1. This Agreement between Distribucom ("Service Provider") and the Customer is entered into subject to the following terms and conditions.
2. Distribucom is required to charge applicable provincial and government tax on every item.
3. The Service Provider shall not release information to a third party without prior written consent of the customer.
4. The Service Provider makes no warranties of any kind; expressed or implied, for the services it is providing and use of the Service Providers services are solely at the customer's own risk.
5. Parts of the Internet through which the Service Provider is connected may periodically experience downtime. The Internet is not maintained by any one organization or entity, and therefore the Service Provider cannot guarantee access to services outside of its control at any given time.
6. As the customer, you expressly agree to hold harmless and indemnify Service Provider, its employees, directors, owners, agents and associates free from any and all liabilities for any losses, damage or delay, including revenue, profits, business losses, and any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential or punitive damages resulting from delays, non-deliveries, misdirected data, service interruptions, computer failures, Acts of God, power black-outs, civil unrest, war, lightning, interruptions caused by its own negligence or errors or omissions, the use, non-use or inability to use, or your customers' use, non-use or inability to use any of the services requested from Service Provider.
7. Either party may terminate this agreement by giving the other party 30 days written notice. Notice may be given by E-mail.
8. The Service Provider may terminate service under this agreement at any time and without refund if the Customer fails to comply with the terms of this agreement, including non-payment.
9. This Agreement shall be governed in all respects by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Province of Ontario, Canada, without respect to its conflict of law rules.